Sunday, September 20, 2009

Praises and lots of Prayers...

Thanks for all your prayers as we traveled upcountry to Nakuru to teach and explore several other potential ministry opportunities there. We had a great time with the Clarks, Janis and Chris from Denton. We all left Nakuru on Saturday and me, Anjela, Linda and Jerry, as well as Dustin and Ben traveled to Nairobi and spent the day there while Dennis took a bus upcountry to Busia to go and meet with his mom and Anjela's other grandmother about Anjela's adoption. There is another document that Anjela's other grandmother has to sign in order for us to proceed with the court process. Dennis went to discuss these things with her and to prepare her for when the social worker goes to have her sign the documents. He will be meeting with her tomorrow (Monday). Please please pray that all of this goes smoothly and that the documents can be signed QUICKLY so we can proceed with the adoption. Meanwhile Anjela and I arrived back home in Mombasa last night around 2am in the morning. It was such a long and hard day but I praise God Anjela was so cooperative and did so well on all the traveling. Anjela is over her bad cold but please continue to pray for me as i fight a cold/allergies/flu??? stuff that i have had for 3 weeks. I feel pretty weak and I suspect my immune system is pretty weak. Please pray for rest and complete healing for me. Pray for safe travel as Dennis travels back home on Wednesday and for Anjela and I's safety at home while he is away. Pray also for our new teammates Ben and Dustin as they adjust and adapt to life here in Kenya!

No comments: