Thursday, April 29, 2010

Monumental Moments in Life

I am siting at the back of the class watching James teaching OT survey and I cannot stop praising God in my heart for him.

A few years ago James sat in my first BTCP class learning the OT and I knew I would see this day but I did not think it would be this awesome. God is so good and faithful.

I praise God for James, my brother, my friend and "my son." Discipleship is hard, time consuming and at times painful but the rewards are so worth the "trouble"!

It is moments like these that gives us strength to continue and really live 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
















Students listening attentively to the teacher! I cannot stop thanking God for GBC for the great contribution they made to make our class look like this. THANK YOU!


No comments: