Monday, May 19, 2008

Beach Bum like Mama

I have always loved the beach. It is one of my very favorite places to be in the world. I love the heat and i love the sand and crashing waves. I love walking barefoot and feeling the sand between my toes. I love looking out into the vast ocean. It reminds me of what a great and powerful and beautiful Creator we serve. I've always wanted to live near the beach. And by the grace of God He has called us to a place where there is a beautiful beach not too far away. In fact, the church we are currently serving at is located right by a very beautiful beach. Two weeks ago at our first Sunday at WOL church, Anjela got to experience sand in her toes and the feel of waves on her legs for the first time in her life. I've never seen her laugh and chuckle so much. We only got to spend a few minutes there but hope to take a family outing to the beach soon. Then we can put her in her little swimsuit and let her swim. I think she's going to be a beach girl like her Mama!

No comments: