Friday, August 29, 2008

Sick Again and moving

Since we arrived in April it seems like I have battled with one sickness after another. Its been quite discouraging. Its been stomach upsets, food poisoning, viruses, sore throats, flu, and just plain exhaustion at times. And we are suppose to be moving today and tomorrow and I'm sick again...I went to hospital to be tested for malaria last night and praise God thats not what it is. I have fever, ache all over, BAD headache, and sore throat again...and i just feel like crude. Please pray for me and for our family. Dennis is busy trying to get things squared away at the new house so we can move. He has to put a water pump in so that we will have water from the well pumped in the house, amidst several other things today. I praise God that Abby is here to help and is directing those who have come to help us. Its a little chaotic but i pray all goes well. Its going to be very hard for me to lay down as those around me are packing up our things....Please pray for us!

3 comments:

Mark and Rachel said...

So sorry to hear you are sick again. I will be praying for this next transition of your life...there sure have been a lot of them. I hope you are able to get the rest you need in the midst of everything.

In Everything said...

I'll be praying for you.... nothing has been harder for a momma then being sick and having a busy house (or a huge to-do list). I pray that you'd be feeling well again soon:)

Anonymous said...

Wes and I are praying for a quick recovery. Your body is telling you to rest and you should. Stay of your feet dear, I know it is hard to sit back and watch everyone do all the packing and moving. There is a reason why on a plane passengers are asked in case of an emergency to put their mask on themselves first before helping others. You have to be in shape in order to be of assistance to others.
We love love you all.So sorry your sick )o: