Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A few updates..

OK, I know I haven't updated the blog in awhile..please forgive me and thank you to all who have been praying for us...
A couple updates:
  1. Finally after a week, the landlord sent someone to come and fix our bathroom sink pipe. Praise God!!
  2. Last week Dennis' little sister Nelly was admitted to the hospital so I spent two days at the hospital with her. Thanks Sandra and Lisa for taking good care of Anjela for me since they don't allow children in the hospital. Nelly is doing fine now and is back to school.
  3. DENNIS IS HOME!!! YEAH!! It was a great reunion Sunday night at midnight for our whole family. You should have seen Anjela's face, even in the midst of sleepiness, she couldn't stop saying, BABA BABA BABA!! Three weeks away from one another is just too much for all of us!
  4. My computer is fixed and has a new hard drive, but I have lost EVERYTHING in it...including emails. So if you have emailed me in the last few months and have never gotten a response, please email me again.
  5. We have a new camera now so stay tuned to new photos...
  6. And please please pray for our friend Samuel. He was recovering at home from brain surgery after having a subdural hematoma but now they think his brain is bleeding again. Please pray hard for his recovery and that the doctors will have wisdom to know what to do, especially if that means he needs to go back to go in for surgery again. Pray for his precious wife Margaret. This is all so hard on her. And pray for their financial situation. They are very much in great debt after having to borrow money to pay for his hospital bills. Pray God will provide.

No comments: