Friday, November 30, 2012

I have the travel permission in Hand


Dear Praying Friends,
After a tough week pursuing the Judge's consent for Bj's travel permission, the Lord finally came through for us when the Judge gave me the FULL permission to travel with BJ to America to Join Allison Stokes Omondi as she recovers from treatment! Please continue to pray for smooth process for getting all the travel documents from Both the Kenyan Government (Passport) and American government (Visa). Thank you for standing with us through it all!

I left the house early in the morning drove to Mombasa and sat in the court for one and half hours waiting patiently and scared that maybe the Judge might say no or postpone again. But then was quickly reminded of a conversation I had with a friend on my way to the court-house - Be still and know that I am the Lord! God will receive glory and honor no matter what the outcome of the ruling will be. and YES! He did!

Our prayers is that as you walked and continue to walk with us through this journey that the Lord has and is strengthening your faith and making you love Him more, want Him more, worship Him more and TRUST Him only!

So as we wait on the Lord for the next step we are reminded again of these words - God's Word:

Psalm 46:10
New International Version (NIV)
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

Thank you for your prayers, encouraging emails, phone calls, Facebook comments etc thank you so much!

Dennis, Allison, Anjela and BJ Omondi!


PS: Pray for James and I as we do the Marriage seminar at the Police Church in our community of Ukunda...We are praying that the men and women who will attend will have a bigger and holier view of marriage! Thanks for praying for this as well.

No comments: