Tuesday, April 9, 2013

False Preachers

In my morning routine of waking up checking my emails and Facebook posts etc - I came across this song and it reminded me in a very powerful way why we are in Kenya doing what we are doing - Please enjoy the song and be blessed by it. Pray for us because we are competing with the forces of darkness as we battle the "enemy within" the camp in false teachers. To many here they are mistakenly called our brothers and sisters but really all they are is WOLF IN SHEEP SKIN.

Even though we live in a Muslim concentrated area our greatest threat to the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not the Muslims but the so called prosperity preachers of TBN. The singer of this Rap Shai says in this song and I agree with him fully “I ain’t really trying to start beef, but some who claim to be part of his sheep got some sharp teeth...” I just pray that this will bless you the way it has blessed me.
 

No comments: